help with asr-10

O.C. PRODUTION

o.c records
when im recording from my turntable to my asr-10 it sounds good but when im done and play it over with the asr 10 it sound real u can hear the sample, but it not on point idk if its my mixer or the asr itself

whats the actual problem, i don't know if you had some typos in there or what, but it's not really clear what your problem is. try to be a bit more descriptive, saying 'it sound real' and 'but it not on point' aren't really clear.
LevLove

Sounds like he doesn't like the sound of the asr or rather the grit that the asr adds to the sample

i was recording a day ago it was fine, now when i record and play back the sample the voice in the sample sounds go but the instrument in the sample have a different tone to it. all i know its not the grit sound the asr10 has

i've noticed this in the asr x, also. After using the sequencer for a good minute, if you stop and playback, then the sounds dont "sound" right. The timing and everything is fine, but the actual sound kinda morphs.

Check your modulation wheel, you could have easily bumped it, and then when you play your samples back they sound wobbley/warped. Happens to me all the time.

Back