favorite drum machines

My favorite was the Korg DDD 1 with my 2nd favorites being the Alesis Hr 16 & 16b. These machines were good with triggering samples from a rack mount sampler and programming drums. An honorable mention would also be the Boss dr 202. That works well with the Boss Samplers such as the the sp 202, 303, and 404. Peace be with you..............Rob Mixx

"hi....you've called Alesis, I can't answer the phone right now so please leave your name and number after the beep and I'll get back to you"

hr16.jpg

If you go to Native Instruments Site you can get good reviews from the top producers that have been in the game for over 10 years and still going and they have all said good things about the Maschine. I currently use it and enjoy the upgrades that come with its ability to be a production studio that has software and hardware combined.

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p4ijZ1_6Lvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love the MPC, Its been here for a long time the best have used it. But Im open to using newer products as well ive seen some of my producer friends make some nice beats with the Maschine

Back in the olden days, my first drum machine was the Mattel Synsonics Drums, each drum sound has three buttons at different rates and I used to ramp up the tempo and (SMH) hit that snare button producing more rolls than royce, you could also get it to realy scream when you ramped up the pitch control.

synsonics_drums.jpg

Back