Fantom mpc2kxl virus c

klixxx

Hey guys, Don't wanna sound like i'm going through a big dilemma
I got three machines to chose from
Roland Fantom XR
Access Virus c
mpc 2kxl

Now what i needed originally were sounds i could create so i went for the virus. But then i got a cheep deal on a roland fantom which i heard had good SYN sounds and good drums. Keep in mind i already have a motif es 6

Where the mpc comes in....
I used to have one but sold it due to need of money (what an idiot). Didnt think it was a big deal. After hearing one of my older tracks made with the mp on my new krk rp8 monitors, I was stunned at the sound of the drums... wow. Also id like to have a good sequencer to be able to create more tracks than the ones on my motif by keeping a hardware concept. I own ableton live 7 and dont like it much

So let me know guys which one you would get for your next purchase
thanks for your help
this is the last of my researches ... Your opinions

you want to design sounds, your right you can do that with the virus. If I were you(my opinion), I would keep the motif, and get the virus. I have one and it's basically all I use to design sounds with. as for sequencing, thats another story. now im not sure if you can sample with the motif or not, but if you can screw the mpc haha.

which virus do u have already? if u already have a b - an upgrade to a c is hardly worth it... different story if you are going to buy a TI...

Id go for the mpc, then again the virus is such a fantastic synth i dont think u can get enough of them! :) Happy new year....

Back