Equipment that you just gotta have, but you can't afford it just yet.

Stray Bullitts

Keep It Peace.
My 2000-XL was stolen a few months back out of my house.

I nearly had a heart attack...it was given to me by a very close friend. **** had upgrades, it had a custom skin and all that....Now I gotta scrape change up every month to get another one.

hurts me to even talk about it.

but, please share.....

akai 25 key,,,i know i know its cheap but im broke as spit....(college student)

Shaheed19 said:
akai 25 key,,,i know i know its cheap but im broke as spit....(college student)

Ahch, I'm already knowin.

I got these bills to pay. I'm scrapin' up change. Change for real. LOL.

Most High willin' we'll both get our stuff up and running.

Logic Pro 8 (I'm a PC user so I would need a Mac).

Last edited:
muziqman2514 said:
This is a recession! Thinkin about upgrading to Pro tools 8...price tag has me thinking...maybe in 2010! LOL

man, when i graduated from LARS, we were using PT 7.4 on the ICON. Damn, time flies and I've been out the loop for about 8 months.

I gotta get on my grind. LOL.

GjB said:
Logic Pro 8 (I'm a PC user so I would need a Mac).

How do you like Logic?

Is it generally comfortable to use? (Obviously, I mean for experienced users.)

Last edited:
hey,,, where are all these israelites coming out the woodwork...whats up man hit me up on the pm,,,you know true_ny_hip_hop is also ... but yea i persevere

Stray Bullitts said:
How do you like Logic?

Is it generally comfortable to use? (Obviously, I mean for experienced users.)

it takes a little while to get into but once you know what you're doing its real good. the learning curve is a little steeper though then other programs.

I'm saving up for an MPC 2000 or 2000XL or whichever one I can afford. I don't care if I have to starve, it's gonna happen.
-1-

Motif XS rack. Also thinkin hard about a mpc 2500 kuz I like how the mpcs handle midi but I can't see myself parting with my EPS

mastermind003 said:
I'm saving up for an MPC 2000 or 2000XL or whichever one I can afford. I don't care if I have to starve, it's gonna happen.
-1-

In other words..... LOVE.

I respect you for that man. Post pics of it once you've achieved that goal brotha, i'll be around to peep that.

Studio Monitors and new parts for my PC. I can't do any vocal recording at the moment. I'm making beats with my Fantom X for now. The holidays are over so I can start saving again :)

two words: wine bottle:)

Ive been saving up for an mv8800 for a while now. I discovered if I used an empty wine bottle I couldn't get the cash back out unless I break it... haha so far its working pretty good. only problom is keeping track of how much I got saved inside. oh well, I guess surprises are fun.. hehe

Last edited:
Ive had my eyes on the mv8800 for a while now,and as soon as i get my refund, ill be teaming it up with my fantom, cant wait!!!

Back