Equipment that you just gotta have, but you can't afford it just yet.

laterabbit said:
two words: wine bottle:)

Ive been saving up for an mv8800 for a while now. I discovered if I used an empty wine bottle I couldn't get the cash back out unless I break it... haha so far its working pretty good. only problom is keeping track of how much I got saved inside. oh well, I guess surprises are fun.. hehe

WOW. that's pretty good. a great idea, i must say.

Mind if i follow suit? lol.

I'm saving up for an MPC 2000 or 2000XL or whichever one I can afford. I don't care if I have to starve, it's gonna happen. thats real hip hop right there the grind i love it

rogerlinn said:
I'm saving up for an MPC 2000 or 2000XL or whichever one I can afford. I don't care if I have to starve, it's gonna happen. thats real hip hop right there the grind i love it

nah man. real hip hop is having a crackhead cousin who will steal a 2000xl for you. just like rza and odb.

^^true true^^

plus it's times like these we must look forward. an xl is just not worth that much chedder anymore. i like the machine but anybody can get one for under 5bills if they try.

i want a fantom g8.

yea you can easily get a 2000xl for cheap...be on the constant lookout on craigslist and ebay.

wish i had the dough for a sp1200

Stray Bullitts said:
In other words..... LOVE.

I respect you for that man. Post pics of it once you've achieved that goal brotha, i'll be around to peep that.

aha most definitely, it's not gonna be for a while though lol, I'm broke as HELL right now.

-1-

^^^
Alot of us know how you feel, I know I do. I'm willing to starve myself for an MPC2000/2000 XL. BTW...your sig is priceless. I subscribed to that thread just so I could see how people would react.

-1-

Back