Ensoniq Asr 10 with CF reader anyone ?

Any issues you have ?

the only issue i had was that my card said it was full when there was still space left on the partition'd drive. The guy that runs the site is really helpfull and will help you out with any problems. You can ask him anything before ordering. My card came within the week and installation instructions and everything.

The drive is 16GB but partioned into 1 GB spaces so 16 spaces A-Q of 1GB each

the only issue i had was that my card said it was full when there was still space left on the partition'd drive. The guy that runs the site is really helpfull and will help you out with any problems. You can ask him anything before ordering. My card came within the week and installation instructions and everything.

Hey man... did you remove the floppy drive and mount the card reader drive internally in it's place? Or do you use the card reader externally?

Last edited:
Hey man... did you remove the floppy drive and mount the card reader drive internally in it's place? Or do you use the card reader externally?

Its mounted in the floppy drives place internally. It comes with visual instructions. If you have a scsi drive you can still use that also with the cf card reader.

Well I own the rack and the space is very tight don't think I can install the internal one but might get the external

Good deal. Cheers dubsthebeatbanger!

yessir just spreading good resources for people.

i figured out my problem. you have to make a folder for that one specific beat cuz the cf card reader can only hold a certain number of files in the ROOT folder. so you have to make sub folders and you can utilize all the spoace on the card.

installation instructions for cf-drive?

i am new to the forum and i am pretty excited.

since scsiforsampelrs went out of business, i wound up buying a cf-drive from someone who bought from scsiforsamplers but they did not have the installation instructions.

question: can you post the instructions or maybe send them via e-mail?

please let me know as i would like to install the cf-drive in my asr-10.

thank you in advance!

Back