EMU COMMAND STATION QUESTIONs

onrozr

hello everybody

i have some question regarding emu command station

I tried everything, but couldn’t get succeed how to shuffle (swing) a arpeggiator. (Preset or user defined)
I can only reach swing settings in Song options, but using it doesn’t help, because i simply hear no shuffles when i play an arpeggiator with my midi keyboard attached to Command Station.
First of all i have to mention that, i am using the Command Station as a sound module, and playing the presets on different midi channels with my external sequencer.

So in this case, i was wondering if arpeggiators are not shuffling due to i am not recording to the sequencer of Command Station ?

Second question, what is the best way to modulate the parameters of a preset or a groove played by arpeggiator ?
Is there a way to assign knobs for custom modulation sources ? and if it is working while you are in program section ?

I have a feeling that all my questions will be solved maybe once i start to use own sequencer of Command Station rather than external sequencer.
Well the external sequencer i use, called Sequentix Cirklon, has incredible amount of features, i believe far more than what Command Station has , but still this way of usage didn’t bring me swing to beats of the command station.

I will be happy if someone can assist me on those things really.

Thanks in advance,!!!

Back