Which Electribe To Get For My Needs?

FwuffyTheBunny

Hey. So after researching different types of drummachines/sequencers/samplers/grooveboxes, etc. I've finally decided that I want an electribe.

I want it mainly for making drum tracks, to jam along to with my other electronic instruments, like my kaossilator and KP3.

Now, which one?

I want to be able to make beats in real time, tweak in real time, and have built in sounds already.

But I also have TONS of drum samples from various old machines like 808's and such.

Which electribe is for me? The one that has drums built in, able to modify, and has the technology to get drum samples from my pc, and SAVE onto the electribe. So no PC connection is required.

Sorry for the long post, just trying to be as clear as I can.

And if possible cheaper priced is better. Because I am new, I don't want to spend money on some awesome equipment but not no how to use it/don't want to use parts of it.

Thanks!

Can you live jam on it, so make a beat. And have it record it? So it will keep looping, and I can built on top of that?
And from pictures, and you tube, it looks like there is no sequencer, so is it hard to work with?

the esx is a beat for sample manipulation and the filters will have ur drums sounding smoove n thick.

i had that machine **** was dope as hell

best of Electribes is, with no discussion, the ESX 1.

Get a SM card reader ($10 on Amazon) , and you can upload to the ESX1, any sampler on a wav format that you already have on your PC

I have owned all the electribe models, really love their inmediacy and simplicity when composing dance music.

They are very limited when talking about the range of sounds. so that makes the ESX1 the best one: if you get tired of it, load it with new samples and start from 0.

And that's the reason why the ESX1 is the most expensive of the electribes

Back