Does anybody own a Akai S2000 or S3000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Genius

Whaaaaaat ?!?!
I would like to compare the sound of one of those Sampler to Battery so if anybody owns one of those samplers and battery could you please upload a drumloop from the sampler and one from battery so i can hear if theres any significant difference...

Battery doesn't have a sound of its own. As far as the S3000 I have one and they are fairly transparent sounds very much like anything else recorded into the computer.

Thats the only beat I have online using the 3000. Ive had mine for 4 years though it really doesn't have a stand out kind of sound if you know what i mean

i know i own Battery 3 i was just wonderin if its a huge difference because so many people said they sound way better than Battery...cool track btw

You know battery doesn't have a sound? It doesn't it sounds like every other soft synth out there which sounds like most 16 bit samplers anyway in regards to transparency. Whoever told you that is an idiot. Why you listened to them if you know?

battery sounds like what you put into it, period. all i wanted to know was is how a s2000 or a s3000 sound in comparison to battery or any other software sampler...

Just like most other 16 bit samplers out there. Anyway you have your answer they sound the same. I owned battery 2 wasn't different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back