Brother PDC-100 MIDI Sequencer

Sherloq

Anybody use one of these?
I'm waiting for mine to come through the door anytime soon. I just couldn't resist the price given the specs (despite not having track mute/unmute)!!
I'm looking for a manual or any feedback on this little 32 track sequencer from 1991.

Hey, I should be getting my Brother PDC-100 in about a week and it looks like it will come with a manual. Do you still need one? Any info or tips you can give me would be great. Thanks! Jxff

The great thing about those old sequencers is the only did one thing and they did it well, so it shouldn't be difficult to use, hit record, play notes, hit play.

Brother PDC-100 manual

Kojak said:
The great thing about those old sequencers is the only did one thing and they did it well, so it shouldn't be difficult to use, hit record, play notes, hit play.
I would have to agree... but for those who still want a peek at my manual, please let me know. 80 plus pages... so it may take me a week or so to get around to scanning to PDF.

Jxff said:
I would have to agree... but for those who still want a peek at my manual, please let me know. 80 plus pages... so it may take me a week or so to get around to scanning to PDF.

I've just bought a PDC-100 with no manual. I would be most obliged if you could e-mail me a copy.

Hello Jxff,

IF you ever scanned your brother PDC-100 manual to PDF, I would love to obtain a copy of it. My email address is mail2ken@bellsouth.net.

Thanks either way!
Ken Lundberg

I started to scan it and then we bought a house and my studio got packed away. I'll see if my sent items doesn't still have what I did send off. Not sure if this will do you much good but I will be setting up my studio in a couple of months and when I come across the manual I can finish scanning the rest.

Thanks, Jeff

Jxff
Have forwarded the 2 sections to Sherloq.

Look forward to receiving whatever new sections you can do.
TVM

Any chance someone can forward me a copy of the PDC-100 manual? I've been looking everywhere (well, it SEEMS like everywhere) and have not found one. I'm trying to resurrect my old PDC-100.

Thanks

Brother PDC-100 User Manual

Any chance someone can forward me a copy of the PDC-100 manual? I've been looking everywhere (well, it SEEMS like everywhere) and have not found one. I'm trying to resurrect my old PDC-100.

Thanks

I'm looking for the PDC-100 user manual too. Can someone please forward me a .pdf copy of the PDC-100 manual? Please PM me and I will give my email address.

Thanks!

Carlos T.

I'm looking for the PDC-100 user manual too. Can someone please forward me a .pdf copy of the PDC-100 manual? Please PM me and I will give my email address.

Thanks!

Carlos T.

Carlos, I got your email. I have not found a copy yet. Please keep my email handy in case YOU find one and please send it to me.
-RON

Back