BEATTHANG USER's show you're best beat made on beatthang

Wingedpoint

Hello future producers
I want to hear someone that owns a hardware beatthang hardest beat! Ill have my beat snippets posted on a link here under. Now going through the in's and out's of the beatthang for about 2 years emailing back and forth with costmer support about things that slowed and killed my work flow. i feel ive probally shoul of just waited and saved some more money for the mashine studio. Now..... Ive been searching and searching for anyone who is making killer modern 2016 beats or just a good beats for that matter and all i come across is nothing or cheezy ass beats. Not to brag but yet did i not come across a beatthang user that has beter loops/beats than me . What the hell! I still dont realy feel that my snippets are there yet because the beatthang keeps me on one limit and cant push the bar any higher. Any beatthang users disagree ? Dont talk and show me you're beat snipets .

Dont post a bomb ass beat made from mashine then say i made this with beatthang.

https://m.soundcloud.com/wingedpoint

Last edited:
Not many folks run with the Beat Thang. Its an atrocious machine that never should have made it to the market. Sampling sucks, it crashes and the latest update was 3 years ago. I had hopes for this machine back in 2010 but I had a clash with Aja of the Beat Kangz and that sealed the deal for me to never buy it. The whole marketing for it was obnoxious too.

btw, it's better than a 500 and you make dope thing with it, but now it's old
Lol!!! You trying to compare a bonafide MPC with the Beat Thang?!! Hahaha please, stop trolling. BT is bottom barrel. Show me a vid of someone actually sampling and chopping a drum break from vinyl like an MPC can, then I'll take you serious.

I asked Aja the same and he never delivered so...

ok, you're right, i was dreaming...got it since 2013 and i had got a 500, the BT is much like a 1000, with waveform editor and auto slice
this vid shows you all

Nice! You got me bro. Yes NDC is good stuff. Thanks for that vid, never saw it. Its like the MV8800 in chopping!

Back