Axiom 49 Question

27midwest1

Hey, I 've had an M-Audio Axiom 49 for a little while now and needless to say, I haven't really tapped into its fullness simply because I haven't had to however I would really like some help in terms of learning more about it. Here are some of the things that i would like to know about:

1. How do you set up the zones and use them in a program such as Reason or Fl Studio.

2. How set it up to use it with vst instruments where you can control the changing of the vst programs (ie. the sounds of the vst instrument) so you don't have to do it manually with the mouse.

3. How do you use it with enigma?

I hope you all can help me on this one! Thanks!

Check out the Enigma Group on Yahoo, there are tutorials for Enigma and templates for various programs.

If your VST instrument responds to program changes messages, you should just be able to press the "program" button on the Axiom and use the +/- keys to scroll through different sounds in the current bank.

yeah, I'm already a member their and although I have found some helpful information there, it doesn't get specific enough for me. I wish I could find some video tutorials for these types of things.

Back