asr-10

Ahhhh I miss my old ASR. Remember the day I got it in Spring '93 like it was yesterday. It definately had a great sound... I wonder where she is now!? Good old gear is like a good (insert your own meaning of good here) old girlfriend... you sometimes wonder what happened and ocassionally wish you could play just one more time...

i was looking sampler with a punchy sound, i didnt know it was actually the mpc 3000 i offered this sound. the asr i have sounds goo tho and im satisfied with it. shyt i cant afford a mpc 3k anyway

ezbiz said:
i was looking sampler with a punchy sound, i didnt know it was actually the mpc 3000 i offered this sound. the asr i have sounds goo tho and im satisfied with it. shyt i cant afford a mpc 3k anyway

they go for the same price, but have you tested a sp 1200?

naw, i heared about it's crunchy sound. im koo on that. the old machine cost $$$$. oh yea i got a asr X pro. not a 10. im sure they got the same sound

other producers that use the ASR 10

Havoc
rza
devante swing "jodeci"
blue rocks "raekwon"
pharell
what are some producers that use the asr-10 other than kanye west and alchemist?

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Unless is digital sampling the ASR 10 is the best every made!! i've had 1 since 93' yes 93!!! and i have picked up 2 more since then. i producer for "Raekwon da Chef" and i did "CHOP CHOP NINJA" on Shaolin vs Wu-Tang album. i have a Studio in Atlanta Now and i have:
2 ASR 10's
mpc 4000
mpc 2000 xl
mpc 1000
Korg Radius
Roland V-Synyth GT
Roland Fantom s
SP-12
Maschine
akai mpk 49
Roland XV 5050
Roland XV 5080