Presonus Temblor T-10 Subwoofer

anaujiram

Sup everyone , i order this subwoofer yesterday . Does anyone have one and can tell me if its a good product ? I heard good thing about it but just want to be sure cause i made a deposit on it in a music store and if this sub have issue il order an other one .

Thanks

I just receive it , this thing is a monster , sound way louder then i expect . My 5 inch studio monitors can barely keep up with it so ima have to upgrade my monitors as well . If you have 5 inch monitors and looking for more bass i recommend the temblor t8 instead but with 6-8 inch monitors and bigger this thing is perfect . Bass is very deep and clean and feature are dope (Foot switch , high and low pass filters ) . Cant go wrong with this one .

how is it that your 5 inch monitors can't keep up?
Do you listen to very loud volume?
3 or 4 inch should even be able to keep up with a 10 inch subwoofer.
Combining them gets you a full spectrum of tonal frequencies.
You need to dial in some things on the subwoofer like phase, cross over frequency, stuff like that. Also, some room treatment should be good and placement of the monitors and subwoofer. Room modes is something you need to keep in mind placing the sub.
Anyway, should be able to work together.
Unless you mean your 5 inch monitors are utter crap :D

how is it that your 5 inch monitors can't keep up?
Do you listen to very loud volume?
3 or 4 inch should even be able to keep up with a 10 inch subwoofer.
Combining them gets you a full spectrum of tonal frequencies.
You need to dial in some things on the subwoofer like phase, cross over frequency, stuff like that. Also, some room treatment should be good and placement of the monitors and subwoofer. Room modes is something you need to keep in mind placing the sub.
Anyway, should be able to work together.
Unless you mean your 5 inch monitors are utter crap :D

Preciate your advice , my monitors are not that bad honnestly but i own multiple sub in the past and this one is an other thing . Even if its only 250w class ab it sound like i have a 12 inch type r in a small car . The gain on the sub go to -30 to + 6 db and i had to set it on around - 25 db. I also been recommend to have the level on the back of my monitors to only the half but i had to put it to max so it can keep up and still find it lack a bit in the mid and high frenquencies . With multiple adjustment it turn out to be alright but ima say it again this thing is very impressive . I do have a small room for my studio wich dosnt help and im aware i have to invest into room treatment and find the right spot for the sub as well . My monitors are bx5 d2 btw wich have 70 watts and are similar to rockit 5 and they have no issues at all i just find it dosnt give me enough mid and high for the power the temblor t10 bring me. That why im thinking about upgrading my monitors .

Back