Opinion/tips on live techno hardware set up - electribe/ 404/ mopho/ mini-brute etc

Hello

I'm in the process of building a hardware set up for live p.a. sets, and I was hoping to get some feedback/opinions on the options available, and possible connectivity. I've been producing music on computers (with some analogue synths) for a long time and I've finally got a chance to work with hardware samplers and drum machines - a lightbulb lit up within the first couple of days, it's a very refreshing way of working.
LONG STORY SHORT.. I already have a Korg Electribe ESX-1SD, and a Roland SP 404 Sampler. The drums and sequencing are all done with the electribe. The 404 will be for triggering and mangling samples live.. perhaps with a tempo midi sync from the electribe.
The last two pieces I will be picking up are a small 8/10 channel mixer - probably a Yamaha MG102c or MG82cx (I was looking at a A & H Zed 10, but it weighs twice the Yamaha and I want to keep the set up as light as possible for travel, please keep in mind this is for live only, so I am not too worried about the pre amp quality as long as they are relatively clean)
&
I've been torn between the Arturia minibrute or the Dave Smith Mopho keyboard. At the moment, I am leaning towards the mopho.. because of flexibility in sound, and the main thing - PRESETS (it will make it a bit easier for live use). But I am still mulling it over, which is why I am looking for opinions and tips.
There will be a pedal or two integrated as well for some noise, dirt and processing on the synth and drums.. but I am trying to keep the set up light and minimal. If you think I should look elsewhere, or have any experience with any of the gear listed, please feel free to chime in.

Thank you for your time

Back