Not sure what I should buy

Okay, I'm new to djing/making music. I'm looking for some hardware, as far as I know I'm not sure what I'll need, I know I want to learn how to finger roll and I know I want to make some hiphop beats, and my main focus will be making trapstep, but I'm unsure of what I need to buy. I need help! I'm not looking to make this a career (unless I start to get good) I just want to make trapstep more or less.

For beatmaking midi keyboard would be enough.(even better if it has pads). Everyone will say that you need monitors, but they aren't cheap and you don't need them till you don't come to mixing. So forget them for now. For djing you could get some dj controller or cdj's but that is more expensive and takes more space (if you have problem with it).

P.S. You can do beats with mouse especially if you are in FL studio, I wouldn't reccomend that but maybe you will like it and save money. So try that.

You need a midi controller suck as the akai mini which has 25 keys and 8 drum pads and maybe something like the Keith McMillen quneo 3d or go big with a machine mk2.

Back