New laptop

RyanTrapstar

I'm looking into getting a really good laptop for music based production work mainly.. What are some good options ? Nothing over $800

Last edited:
I'm looking into getting a really good laptop for music based production work mainly.. What are some good options ? Nothing over $800

Go on manufacturers websites and look at the min specs. Fl studio has a good guide. You will struggle with that budget though

Hey RyanTrapstar

If you want a laptop I would suggest you should check the reviews of the laptops and then buy as some are not as good as they say.

Go with a purpose built machine that you can upgrade as the need arises - don't bother with a laptop.

I have a laptop :-/

A desktop is always ideal in these situations, but laptops have gotten better over the years considerably.
The one I used to use was weak asf though. slightly slower than toshiba encore.

When it comes to mobile tho...wish there was a 8 inch-9 inch tab that could 128 sample latency asio lol.
The next mpc is rumored to be a set of pads with an i7 tablet but...if that's the case...

Back