Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help about laptop

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Thanks for all your suggests and tips guys. I have another option, I think I will go for this one considering all you said. It's an HP ZBOOK 15 G2, it has these features ( I copy-paste) :

Intel Core i7-4810MQ 2.8GHz, NVIDIA Quadro FX 2100M, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD for operating system, 750GB HDD for data, display 15.6 "AntiGlare 1920x1080, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt, ExpressCard, SmartCard Reader, SD card reader, original German backlight keyboard, battery still has 80Wh (of original 83Wh)
    , of course a power supply as well as a docking station, a DisplayPort DVI adapter, operating system DVD for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 .
    Windows 8.1pro is pre-installed and activated. Only the pure operating system, drivers and updates need to be installed.
    There is still the manufacturer's warranty until September 2018.
    I read around it's pretty good working machine, for music as well (anybody have experience with it?) Considering I will pay 580 euro and still will have warranty, plus an ssd for os and daw with 16gb ram I think it's a good deal. I don't know if the hhd is 4800 or 7200 but I have an external WD 7200 for kontakt libraries. What do you think?

Thanks
    Forget the desk hogging laptops and inside-out all-in-one computers and go for a tower system.

Thanks
    hollandturbine, if I needed a tower system this thread wouldn't exist, I need to have an opinion about that laptop

Thread Information