Native Instruments Maschine Studio Decision!!! (Need help!!)

JohnnyJames

Ok so I've already decided to get the Maschine Studio this week.
I'm seriously stuck in choosing either the black or white one hahaha.
Now I know it's all personal opinion and preference, but what do you guys think I should go for?
black or white?
Ever since I laid eyes on the Machine Studio I wanted the white one. It looks beautiful all lit up. majestic.
But I recently started to lean more towards the black. I started thinking about how dirty it would get, although either way I go I'll be washing my hands every single time I use it. haha
also I started thinking the white one looks a little cheap.
I know I'm making such a small decision into something much harder than it should be hahahah but shiiiit..

check it out...
damn the white one is ****in beautiful all lit up

white3.jpgblack3.jpgwjite.jpgBLACK.jpgblack2.jpg

i would go with black. it looks slicker and is easier to match aesteticly with other gear, obviously i dont know what your studio looks like but if i put a white piece of gear in my studio it would **** everything up. Also white makes it feel like some apple product imo and i dont like apple. U seem to like the white one more tho so u should go with that. With some customisation the white one can look pretty dope

go with white! but you can always buy the color faceplates for maschine and maschine studio. too bad nothing for the mikro :(

Last edited:
Back