MPC1000 and Computer -> Audio Interface -> Speakers

spaceylikekevin

Alright, so, my MPC1000 is gonna be here in a couple days and I also ordered some KRK Rokit 5 G3's.

I have been looking for hours in all possible forums and haven't been able to find an answer to my question.
I want to use the KRK Rokit 5 G3's as speakers to listen to my music on my computer and from I understand I would need an Audio Interface for better quality (I had the PreSonus Audiobox USB in mind ). Obviously I wanna use the speakers for my MPC as well.

How do I connect my computer to the speakers? Do I even need to go MPC1000 -> Audiobox -> Speakers or just straight up MPC1000 -> Speakers.
I'm asking because it seems like I couldn't even connect both the computer and the MPC1000 to the Audiobox at the same time.

All you have to do is plug your audio interface to your computer via USB... connect the speakers to the outs of the audio interface... this will automatically make your computer come out thru the speakers... now just plug your mpc1000into one of your inputs of your audio interface and you should be good to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8I6K7pGKVc

Last edited:
Back