MPC Ren & MPC Studio new v1.7 Tutorials

ironbeatchef

Here is a list of MPC Software 1.7 tutorials.
Enjoy!

⊳MPC Software v1.7 - Explode Track Tutorial

In this video I show you my absolute favorite new MPC Renaissance & MPC Studio (MPC Software) feature "Explode Track". Now you can record as many different sounds as you want on the same track then Explode that track for when you save you stems (Export separate)
After you use this feature you wont see how you even lived without it,especially all you finger drummers out there!
MPC Software v1.7 - Explode Track Tutorial - YouTube

⊳MPC Software v1.7- Creating a Unified Mixer Tutorial

One of the most requested MPC software enhancements has been for a Unified Mixer.
In this tutorial I will show you how to create a Unified Track Mixer in MPC Os v1.7
MPC Software v1.7 - Creating a Unified Track Mixer Tutorial - YouTube

⊳MPC Software v1.7 (Bounce VST/AU) with Direct Record

MPC Software Tutorial on using the Direct Record function to simulate "Freeze track" Using this method will help you ease the strain on your CPU when you have a lot of virtual instruments in your project.
This is one of the many uses for Direct Record.
MPC Software v1.7 (Bounce VST/AU) with Direct Record Tutorial - YouTube

⊳MPC Software v1.7 - Sustained Instrument Loop Tutorial

This video tutorial shows you how to take a sample and loop a portion of that sample so it plays continuously when you hold down a play pad. Great for short Bass tones or Electric pianos like I use in this tutorial. But you can use almost any sound and create something amazing using this method.
MPC Software v1.7 - Sustained Instrument Loop Tutorial - YouTube

⊳MPC Software v1.7 - Direct Record Tutorial

In this video I show you one of my favorite MPC Software features "Direct Record" to record live percussion and voice over my MPC sequence. As well as go over the "Add Start" and "As Triggered" functions of Direct Recording.
MPC Software v1.7 - Direct Record Tutorial - YouTube

Last edited:
Back