Mixer/Setup Question

IIPercent

I've recently come into the money required in order to finally pull my studio together. Right now, I have:

Akai MPC 2500
Korg Triton LE-88
Stanton T92USB Turntable
Stanton SMX 201 Mixer
Image Line FL Studio 9
2 KRK Rockit 5 Monitors

Up until now, I've been going through a process of making parts separately on each device, and then loading them into FL Studio. It's gotten the job done, but the workflow is incredibly tedious and annoying. I would like to connect everything together. I realize that I will need a new mixer for this. As of now I only have 1 set of stereo cables.

I would like, if possible, a rundown of what I will need to get everything working together. Ideally, I would like to use the mpc as the main sequencer. If any more information is required, I would be happy to provide it.

---------- Post added 07-21-2011 at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-19-2011 at 03:29 AM ----------

Actually, it's FL studio 8. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I got a bit of outboard gear but I don't even use a mixing desk anymore because I don't need to EQ and mix multiple instrument channels to occupy a single audio track like it's the 90's, all I need is my routing taken care of to get my shit into the computer where the real mixing takes place, so what I have is a few patch bays and a 16 channel sub-mixer for monitoring my hardware.

Back