Maschine vs midi + daw

j0110268

is there anything the maschine can do that i cant already do with a nice midi keyboard and fl studio(or any other daw)?

i know a stongly advertized part of maschine is the work flow, but i dont mind working in the computer.
and the sound library/drum synths it comes with seem really badass but besides these 2 things,,,
what does the maschine do that a daw and a controller cant?

I would say nope just a diffrent way to do it. Yes the machine controller once learned would make it faster to get around but other than that if you already know keyboard short cuts no big deal.

is there anything the maschine can do that i cant already do with a nice midi keyboard and fl studio(or any other daw)?

i know a stongly advertized part of maschine is the work flow, but i dont mind working in the computer.
and the sound library/drum synths it comes with seem really badass but besides these 2 things,,,
what does the maschine do that a daw and a controller cant?

It's best to use the Maschine inside a DAW and route midi to your DAW so you can focus on your main DAW tasks without having to have the software up on your computer. You can just do everything from the hardware. It has a great workflow.

It's best to use the Maschine inside a DAW and route midi to your DAW so you can focus on your main DAW tasks without having to have the software up on your computer. You can just do everything from the hardware. It has a great workflow.

Yeah, but there are many midi controllers cheaper than machine with which you can do pretty much the same like with machine, but you decide which you want more.

Back