KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Bass problem!

Juville

Does someone use KRK Rokit RP5 G3? I have prolems with bass... it's almost not there and I know it can pump more, but I don't know why it has so less low-end.

Thanks

Thank you for your answer. I know they're at 45Hz but what I mean is, that it's not that loud. Or is it normal because of the flat frquency line?

I have krk g3 6 and there is a gain behind them for your low end, do you have that up all the way?

Last edited:
The 5's don't have much when it comes to bass/sub bass frequency. I monitor my bass through headphones then check it in my car. Don't expect much coming out of them, if you turn the bass up so you can hear it it'll end up being too much bass. Just learn what it should sound like coming out of them. If you really want to hear the bass grab the KRK sub.

EDIT: but what it will teach you is how to add harmonic frequency so that you can still hear the bass on systems that don't have that low of a frequency range.

Last edited:
Maxx Bass from waves is a great plug-in that does that. Your other route is to just give your bass some mid, not much though.

I have the same speakers and actually like the response of the low frequencies. It might be your room... Or your just used to speakers with more bass. Like already said they're supposed to sound flat.

There should be something more wrong with why you're not getting bass out of em. I have the same speakers and there's a lot of bass present, too much. Just no frequencies below 45 or 50 hz. But the bass that is there is too present and it's falsely fabricated, not a real true representation. That's the downfall of the speakers, but It's absolutely there.
Maybe you hooked em up wrong? is the output ok? Did you hook up other speakers to see if they have the same problem? Headphones give the same problem?

Back