Help connecting external analog mixer with FL studio

mwas

I have mackie pro fx 16 usb mixer and I can not link control with FL studio on windows 7. I installed the drivers already.

link to controller fl studio. Where I can use an external analog usb mixer to control the DAW.

Last edited:
The Mackie Pro FX 12 doesn't provide any DAW control possibilities. The USB connection & drivers are just there for the audio interface functionality.

That's an entirely different story, they're pretty much built for this. I haven't used 'em though, so it's worth researching user experiences a lot - they sound really good on paper, but a lot of the features depend on rock-solid computer integration, and if that turns out to be somehow flaky in practice...then it's probably not so fun. There's also the 2nd generation of the StudioLive series with the "AI" appendix - not sure what's actually different in regards to the previous models. I also don't know how much of the DAW integration features are tied with using Studio One. I did consider buying one of these when they first hit the market, but never got around to doing so. Would probably be the best if you can test drive this somewhere, just so to get a feel on how the workflow's like in the real world.

Back