Have a Maschine, but is it right for me?

Tomix

I have the mk2, managed to get it for £87 and have used it for a month or so.

Firstly, it's a great piece of kit with many options, however I struggle to use it for what I want. Personally, I would like to make house music, with influences of Soul, Jazz, Rock and Hip Hop, but I feel the Maschine is limited to making beats and I hate how difficult it is for me to put it from the Maschine to Logic (I can't use the plug-in on Logic). I also don't like being limited to the expansion packs from NI.

I want a similar piece of hardware, but one whereby I can easily put sample packs into, integrate really easily with logic and be more suited to house music!

Hey stick with it... Maschine is awesome for any kinda dance music or hi hop etc Do you want to control Logic with Maschine or just get the sounds into Logic?? If you want to control you need to map out your own controls using editor or find a template... If you talking getting your sounds into logic just do all creative stuff in maschine and then export sounds they will all be grouped up then just drag into logic and arrange etc :cheers:

Back