Hardware or Pc Problem ?

Bra Beatz

Hey guys,
ive bought a new audio interface the steinberg ur22 because of my bad latency.
Short facts:
Hp pavillon Laptop
64bit
windows 7
4gb
intel i5
Amd

Software Maschine 2 (latest version)

I think the problem is the latency but i dont know. Now i have 8ms but every few seconds problems with the sound. I dont know the english word. I deactivate the soundcard from the pc so it works only with the steinberg and i closed all the background programs but the problems are still there.

So maybe someone can help me i dont know wheres the problem is it the laptop or the software or the interface.. i dont know.

Is everything compatible with 64 bit? Have you tried/can you decrease buffer size?

GJ

Yes the maschine software is 64bit and also the interface.
And yes i tried to change the buffer size but its the same shit all time

So, do the same problems occur if you raise the buffer size (ie. more latency)? Have you tried any other audio programs besides Maschine to see if it does the same thing in them?

Any other software involved? Are you running any plugs or background programs you could shut-down? Does Machine have multiple "tracks?" Do any of these tracks have effects (or a lot of them)? (Sorry, not familiar with Maschine or it's software, but those three things are usually the culprit-- CPU/buffer, memory issues, or some other software incompatibility)...

GJ

Back