Expert Interview about the 1176! Please help me with my bachelor graduation.

P

Philip Perez

Dear community,

If you are an expert on the 1176 andhave experience about the sound of it you are the right one for thisonline interview!

My name is Philip Perez, Im 24 yearsold and i come from cologne germany. At the moment im working on mybachelor thesis doing a research on the specific soundcharackteristiks of the 1176.

Last week i ask 30 studios in germanyif they can do this interview for me and only 4 respondet. I need 20.As you can imagine i really need the help of every singel one of youto complete my work. Thats why i expand my range on the englishspeaking communitys.

So if you have a 1176 or even a replicaor UAD Plugin of it and have a feeling and experince about the soundof it please take part of this short interview!

The interview is about 15 Questions anddoesnt take more then 10 minutes. At the end is a small listeningexperiment that also should not take more time then 5 minutes.

Because i need to post 5 posts first in order to post a link in this forum please send me a request and i send you the online interview back:

philippereztrade(at)gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time,

Philip Perez

Last edited by a moderator:
Back