Exchanging ONE of TWO monitors?

Yumid

So i need to exchange(probably) the left monitor of my Adam A7X pair. Is this gonna be a problem? The damn on/off switch is stuck to off, ridiculous. Just got them.

I know technically they are the same monitor, but anything can be possible. Would anyone be hesitant in only replacing one of the monitors with a newer one? Or would you do both.

Ideally id like to do both but I have to walk to the store so I cant really carry both. I don't want to spend money on a cab both ways but if I have to I guess I will. But I really don't want to so don't just tell me to because its the safe answer. Only answer if you know, no guesses please.

Do same model monitors from different batches sometimes end up being different? Or am I going to be completely safe just exchanging the left one and keeping my original right one?

one thought

do they ship as a matched pair? i.e. does the material accompanying them claim that they have been acoustically matched in terms of response or not?

Last edited:
one thought

do they ship as a matched pair? i.e. does the material accompanying them claim that they have been acoustically matched in terms of response or not?
ill have to call and ask today but they do come in separate boxes. meaning someone COULD just buy one.

If it's just a broken power switch...have you asked about what it'd cost to, well, just fix the power switch?

If it's just a broken power switch...have you asked about what it'd cost to, well, just fix the power switch?

im not very interested in paying any amount when i can get a new one for free...

anyways i already got an answer, they aren't treated as pairs.

Last edited:
Back