Do the M-Audio Axiom 25/49's work with FL Studio 10+?

darktone

EDM Cat
I've been searching around the internet and have gotten different responses to this question. I've seen posts from people who have claimed to have gotten their Axiom controllers to work with FL studio (the pads, encoders, transport, everything), then I see people who can only get the keyboard working.

As far as I've heard, you have to use a preset for another controller in FL, then type in some random combination on the controller/use Enigma to program it.

So, just throwing this question out there - will it be worth it buying an M-Audio Axiom 25/49 if I use FL Studio 10, and is there a different process for getting it to work if it's the old Axiom, or the newer one?

Thanks

EDIT: Just realized I should have posted this in the MIDI controller subforum. If a mod could move this thread there, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
I don't think there is problem with controller, probably fl studio itself is problem so even if you buy another controller it won't be plug and play and everything is mapped, I think you will have to map it by yourself.

Up until February when I got the MKII this was pretty much my set up (61 and FL 10, had been that way since 2008). You'd have to do some searching, but if you find the right patch or preset for M-Audio's Controller Editor, you can gain control of record/play/stop/sliders and what not.

As an FL Studio user for about 9 years who recently switched to the MKII, I'd suggest getting the MKII if you want to control your knobs from the controller without too much hassle, especially if you already have a midi keyboard.

Hello, I was wondering if there were drivers out there for the M-audio axiom 25 midi keyboard for a Mac Pro running lion 10.7.5. Ive been looking for a couple days now without luck. Im using logic 9 right now. I bought the keyboard off of craigslist positive it would be compatible, but im pretty sure i was wrong, haha. If I can't get it to work I will be in the market for one that does work. Any reccomendations for an affordable midi keyboard that will work with my system.
Thanks a lot!

Mac 10.7.5 2*2.66 GHz Dual-Cre Intel Xeon %GB 667 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM

Back