Connecting Studio Monitors to my PC - Need Help

Wire

Hello,
recently I bought Behringer Truth B2030A. I would like to connect them to my pc, was thinking about buying 2x TRS cable and then an adapter for a direct connection.
But while I was researching what would be the best way, to have the best sound quality, without having to pay a lot, I found this " Behringer FCA202 F-Control FireWire Audio Interface "
"Since I'm new member I can't post a direct link to the item "

What I want to know is, what do you guys suggest I should get. Is that audio interface good enough?
Thanks and have a nice day.

I'm not really an expert when it comes to hardware, so could you explain why on what I mentioned isn't good, and what type of soundcard ?
Since now I was using headphones for production..

Behringer: F-CONTROL AUDIO FCA202

Behringer: FIREPOWER FCA610

Behringer: U-PHORIA UMC22

of the 3 above the 2nd and 3rd are probably better fits for your system as they use USB connectivity rather than firewire which is not so common on newer computers

the 1st, which is the one you originally suggested, is as good as the 3rd but only has firewire connectivity

there are countless other options but in terms of what you originally asked for these are in the same category

Alright, thanks for the help. One last question, just to be sure. If I get Behringer U-Phoria UMC22, I just connect both monitors to the back where it says "Outputs R and L" and with usb to my PC and it should work ?
And which cables would be best.. XLR to TRS or TRS to TRS ?
Cheers

Last edited:
Well, I'm open to all suggestions. I'm just trying to understand what are my options for the same price range, and how to make it work, to get most out of it.

Alright, thanks for the help. One last question, just to be sure. If I get Behringer U-Phoria UMC22, I just connect both monitors to the back where it says "Outputs R and L" and with usb to my PC and it should work ?
Cheers

Thats correct. It may come with a driver CD, or you you'll need to go to the manufacturers website and get them, but thats the only extra step.

Im not 100% sure, but its probably more due to the cables shielding. I could be wrong though.

Take a look at this
Cable Buying Guide

Also try fixing your post on the black theme for future producers the black text we dont see. Most ppl will miss the rest of the question.

Oh wow i completely missed most of the first post except the bold text

Last edited:
yea, new here :D not sure how to fix it, so I just changed the theme for me in the settings :)

Back