What laptop to buy

jackhammer

yo guys,

Soon i am going to do an half year internship, and during this internship I can only access my studio in the weekends, so I am considering about buying a laptop to produce. I wil be travelling each week 5 hours so I want one with a long lasting battery.

I was considering about buying the Macbook pro 15 inch without retina display.

I want a laptop which will last long, and my budget like 2000€ +/-

thanks

Go with the Mac Book Pro if you need a long lasting battery and smooth performance. Awesome for production and highly effective when used with ProTools (which you most likely will be using at your studio). If your on a budget, buy refurbished or used and add a warranty on that sucka. :)

Also try and consider getting one with an SSD or Flash Drive, which allows faster performance and smoother use which is critical with music production/engineering.

Let me know what you settle with!

Last edited:
Go with the Mac Book Pro if you need a long lasting battery and smooth performance. Awesome for production and highly effective when used with ProTools (which you most likely will be using at your studio). If your on a budget, buy refurbished or used and add a warranty on that sucka. :)

Also try and consider getting one with an SSD or Flash Drive, which allows faster performance and smoother use which is critical with music production/engineering.

Let me know what you settle with!

How about a new HP Pavilion 15, i3, with 500GB SSHD and 4GB RAM?

Back