Is my PC too weak to create music with these plugins ?

JaySpring

Hey guys, so I have been producing for about 6 months, now that I improved a lot, my projects tend to get quite big, and I found out how great plugin Omnisphere is. The problem is I started getting errors when loading plugins. It says failed to load because of an unknown error, but the thing is, that the plugins always work if I open them in a new project. So I wonder, my PC might be too bad for Omnishere, because i started getting these error ever since I tried to load it into my project. I will appreciate every sort of help, and I ll post my specs below:

FL STUDIO 11 WITH THESE SETTINGS: https://postimg.org/image/plymfhr69/ (gotta zoom in a bit..)

PC SPECS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1 Processor: AMD Anthlon(tm) II X3 Processor 3.00 GHz 32 Bit HDD space 1Tb (600 Gb free)

Haven't used that one in a few years but I had a 3ghz dualcore pentium g203 that was fine with it before building a comp.

Well, truth be told - Omnisphere is a CPU-hungry plugin and those Athlons are, afaik, budget units. That said, I don't think you should be getting errors just by loading a plugin. What kind of errors?

Back