Monitors to purchase?

DiFFERENCE.

I've been making beats on headphones for the longest. i need suggestions on what monitors i can buy within my price range.

my max is $350.

i was also thinking of saving more money and copping the ns-10s, but that's still up in there air right. seeing these are going to be my first monitors i purchase, i figured i can always upgrade later.

also im trying to stay away from KRK's, nothing against them. i just feel like the speakers lie to your ear, as far as the low end is concerned.

If you're somehow set on the NS10s (do you actually *know* how they sound or just have an idea of the reputation?), the HS5/7/8s are a viable option - they're basically meant to be the modern NS10s.

Research most brands, research active vs passive, research flat vs hyped and which one you want etc.
well do, thanks g

well if your rooms not treated your speakers will always lie to you and i would suggest buying from here split the payments over 4 months and get some good ones
makes sense, thanks for the link

If you're somehow set on the NS10s (do you actually *know* how they sound or just have an idea of the reputation?), the HS5/7/8s are a viable option - they're basically meant to be the modern NS10s.
yeah, i've heard them at a studio. thanks bruh

How would you know that the KRK monitors lie to your ears if you've never owned a pair of monitors...?
a lot of home studios i've seen (including my roommates')... they're petty popular lol

Back