Midiman Dman 2044 Install Driver

Miasmyr

I recently bought the Midiman Dman 2044 soundcard secondhand, with no installation disk, but I was under the impression that I could download the driver off the midiman.com website. Unfortunately this site only has updated drivers that don't work without the original.

If anyone has any idea on this subject and can help me I'd be very greatful.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi,
I too have just recently purchased this card second hand as it is a very powerful card for little money. M Audio stopped supporting drivers for this card after win 98 so that you would have to upgrade your hardware to something like the new delta series. I am running win XP but I now haver it as a dual boot machine and I use the card on the win 98 side and it is great quality. Anyway if you still require the original setup disk that came with the card let me know and I will email you the disk if you like.

Many thanks...Tim

Help,
I too am running a 98se machine and need the install disks to get it up an running
telepicker

Sorry guys, I looked and found no XP/2000 drivers for this card and I doubt there will ever be drivers for it under those Operating Systems.

Telepicker, visit the support section of the M-audio site for drivers if you need W98 drivers.

Hello,

I am from germany, and I can only a littel bit english,
so I hope you understand !
I had by the DMAN 2044 on ebay, but without driver.
I search the Win 98 driver disc
Can someone help me and send it me in a e-mail ?

my e-mail: axelriehl@aol.com

Hello Tim,
This is a bit of a Hail Mary play seeing as it is now 2017, but I too need the original setup disk for the Dman 2044 - I bought the card new, a long time ago, but have misplaced the installation disk and I'm stuck.
My email address is tciaccia at hotmail - please let me know if you still have a copy of the disk and what you need to provide a copy to me.
Many thanks
Tony

Back