Fantom-S

F

FREQ-J

Just finished looking at the Fantom-S demos and they look great. But can anybody tell me how good the on board sounds are? and if you have it how much do you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a coincidence...

It just so happens that I can tell you about that B. I just copped mine today...traded a MOTIF 8 to get it.

Since being on it for the last 7 hours, I've pretty much been thru most of it. This thing is the sh!t. It's much easier to use than the MOTIF and the sounds are sick. The sounds inspire you to do sh!t, know what I'm saying.

Cop it, cop it, cop it.

Peace.

Re: What a coincidence...

The-Shadow said:
It just so happens that I can tell you about that B. I just copped mine today...traded a MOTIF 8 to get it.

Since being on it for the last 7 hours, I've pretty much been thru most of it. This thing is the sh!t. It's much easier to use than the MOTIF and the sounds are sick. The sounds inspire you to do sh!t, know what I'm saying.

Cop it, cop it, cop it.

Peace.

so do you use it for hip hop

Yeah, we'll be using it for hip-hop.

Why the Fantom? I like things that are easty to use, I find Roland synths easier to program and compose with.

The MOTIF's operating system sucks and a couple of good piano or brass sounds doesn't sell me on it.

Pads...my 4000 already has a good set of pads. But a spare set is always handy.

Peace.

Back