Which Components for an Audio PC 1000€

Hello,

could anyone of you make a Partslist,
for an Audio PC?

Budget is 1000€

Ill be primary Recording Vocals with it.
The Computer should also be quiet as Possible because i got no Booth, and have to Record in the same Room as the Conputer.

thanks

Greets from Germany Frankfurt

Do you have prior experience recording on a PC and/or PC's? Look into a laptop instead. Unless you will be recording others a booth is not necessary.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../building-custom-mac-music-production-535169/
You can save up on some money by getting a less powerful video card. Beauty of this vid card is that it's passive for the first part.
Sound production doesn't need that much video power so you could well do with another cheaper passive cooled video card.
Thing is, this pc doesn't have an AI listed, that'll cost you a bit as well if you don't have that already. Also, computer screen, keyboard etc.
Try and contact the one who made this computer and see if he can help you. I'm too busy to help you step by step.
Another possibility would be to go to a good store and have the ppl working there help you in building a pc for your needs.

Last edited:
for €1000 you can get a PC with very good specs nowadays...

I would go with this

Intel i7 CPU
ASUS H170 PRO GAMING ATX Skylake Motherboard or similar
16 GB DDR4 RAM
Soundcard of your choice
Case of your choice....

You should have quite a chunk of your budget left with these specs.

Last edited:
Also, if fan noise is a problem, you can build a housing/box similar to an amp enclosure...

how is that setup?:

Cpu:
Intel i7 7700K 4 x 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard:
Asus Z270A Prime
RAM:
G.Skill Ripjaws 16 GB 3200 Mhz
SSD:
Western Digital Blue 256 GB M.2 SSD
Cooler:
Corsair 100i V2 Watercooling
Power suply: