Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro (80, 32, 250 Ohm)?

Matti

Hi!

I'm new to producing and I would like to buy some headphones. I've been searching for some affordable but still qualitative headphones for some while now. After getting some information I've decided to buy the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro. My problem is that I am not quite sure which type I should buy since Beyerdynamic offers the DT 770 Pro as 32, 80 and 250 Ohm variante.

So I would like you to ask you if you could tell me which type I should buy if I want to produce some electronic tracks using those.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
I wanted to get those. From past research the 32 Ohm are best suited with stuff like iPads and phones.. the 250 Ohm (you will need an amp for the best results) was designed for studio purposes, can't remember what I read about the 80's.

Last edited:
I wanted to get those. From past research the 32 Ohm are best suited with stuff like iPads and phones.. the 250 Ohm (you will need an amp for the best results) was designed for studio purposes, can't remember what I read about the 80's.

Thank you for your answer I will keep that in my mind :)

what is your soundcard?

what impedance does it say the headphone output is rated at?

Well, I don't know about this but I would buy a new laptop in the next weeks, however, I would buy an audio interface since I heard that this "replaces" the sound card anyways. Would an audio interface be enough?

Thank you for your answer I will keep that in my mind :)

Well, I don't know about this but I would buy a new laptop in the next weeks, however, I would buy an audio interface since I heard that this "replaces" the sound card anyways. Would an audio interface be enough?
I have a Beyer DT880 Pro (250 ohms), and also a Audiobox USB interface and it's just sufficient to make me go deaf if I raise the volume button.

Back