Can someone help me with how to plugin my new Talkbox?

JamzProductions

what is wrong.jpg

as the picture shows that's how I plugged it in.. but no sound comes out the talkbox only from my monitors...

any one know of a possible solution?

yes give it a real audio signal instead of a non signal - your key rig does not generate sound on its own......

take the out of your audio interface send it to the talk box and then take the out of the talk box and send it to the audio interface

make sure that you set up the input on your daw so that it is not sent out to the interface again or you will have a feedback loop that will howl uncontrollably

take the out of your audio interface send it to the talk box and then take the out of the talk box and send it to the audio interface

make sure that you set up the input on your daw so that it is not sent out to the interface again or you will have a feedback loop that will howl uncontrollably

The only audio jack that is free is the guitar one in the middle from the picture.. so don't understand how i'm going to send it back

omg I solved it by putting in my cable into the headphone jack and it started working! :D thanks for helping

Call the manufacturer or post on their forums. FP forums are hardly the place to ask questions like this.

what, a cabling problem, is not a good question for fp?????

and if you are being sarcastic, please don't, most of the n00bs here do not get it....

what, a cabling problem, is not a good question for fp?????

and if you are being sarcastic, please don't, most of the n00bs here do not get it....

Yeah, a cabling problem is too good for FP. Actually it's not since most of the problems here are borderline retarded. You don't buy professional shit if you don't know what you're going to do with it and you certainly don't come to a forum like FP to ask questions on how to hook it up if you're too illiterate to read the manual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I didn't realise that guitar effects pedal was pro gear - and whilst you may not need to be assisted in how to wire this stuff in (given your claim of being in the game for 10 years) others do, especially beginners

Yeah, a cabling problem is too good for FP. Actually it's not since most of the problems here are borderline retarded. You don't buy professional shit if you don't know what you're going to do with it and you certainly don't come to a forum like FP to ask questions on how to hook it up if you're too illiterate to read the manual.
What? I do that all the time :bigeyes:

omg I solved it by putting in my cable into the headphone jack and it started working! :D thanks for helping

Need to use separate laptop to hear a instrumental to record on cause main PC audio is taken by the talkbox

Damn... I was just asking a question as a noob on hardware section.. I was mistaken and thought that my vst signal would reach out to the midi keyboards audio jack

Back