Yamaha motif xs6 like new

Bro if you really wanted to sell this and you were serious i doubt you would sell it this cheap, and you would have it on ebay as well. I don't know maybe money is not an issue to you and you just don't care but if i paid that much cash for something and i REALY wanted to sell it, i wouldn't cheat myself out of the money i know i could make on it. If you're for real which i doubt, then bro you would be cheating yourself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-Motif-XS...MIDI?hash=item58831c4a51&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

That one is at about 1200+ right now and it still has 3 more days to go before the bidding ends. And you're talking about letting yours go for 800 bro come on be serious. You're selling a big bag of chips for the price of a now and later.

If you want some Monitors like you say you do, then i would want to make as much money as i can so i can get a GOOD pair of monitors. you can sell that Motif for around 14-16 easily and get a nice pair of monitors and then some. Be smart about your sale bro.

thanks for the advice bro....had to stop and think for a sec but the only reason im selling it so cheap is because..my studio is laid out i got everything i need from wiring to my mpc collection i started wen i was 15(still missing the mpc 3000 lol) i got a mac and a pc pro tools 8 le hd ive had like evry keyboard except the asr 10....but personally the only thing with keyboards is i dont like them to just sit around and linger..have u ever been to a studio where u see like 5 or 6 keyboards that look super new that arent hooked up it creates clutter and i hate dat!!! and i hate ebay because i got scammed on their twice and there wasnt nothing paypal or ebay could do about it.....plus once i sell this my studio is complete...just thought id type all that out to show respect and let everyone know who lookls at this that im not a scammer!! jus tryna get rid of sum old ****!! its not like its the xs7 or xs8 its the 6version....but thanks for your ideas bro!! much propzzzz peace

oh yea i know exactly how you feel about the boards.. to be honest i sold a triton for 200 bucks hahaha.
just to get rid of it cause it was just collecting dust. And i sold my motif.

lol i feel u..but u catch my drift tho about all the keyboards

All I got to say is DON'T DO IT!!!!! I contacted him via private message about the keyboard. Told him to send some more pictures cause we were talking about a trade. He sends these small ass clips. So, me being me I go online and search to see if I can find the photos. I didn't think this **** boi would be dumb enough to do it, but he did. I found the exact same photos!!! Dragged the photos to my desktop and they had the exact same name and everything. Just DUMB I tell ya. Just wanted to warn my fellow producers on here not to fool with this guy. I have no respect for ppl who try to f**k ppl out of their hard earned money and gear. Phene if you find the time KILL YOURSELF for trying to screw ppl over. Holla if you want to you the whole private convo I will send it over to you. Need to have this guy banned asap. Use caution when doing any business online. If it seems to good to be true it usually is. Always try to get the person on the phone and talk cause scammers never want to talk on the phone.

Last edited:
All I got to say is DON'T DO IT!!!!! I contacted him via private message about the keyboard. Told him to send some more pictures cause we were talking about a trade. He sends these small ass clips. So, me being me I go online and search to see if I can find the photos. I didn't think this **** boi would be dumb enough to do it, but he did. I found the exact same photos!!! Dragged the photos to my desktop and they had the exact same name and everything. Just DUMB I tell ya. Just wanted to warn my fellow producers on here not to fool with this guy. I have no respect for ppl who try to f**k ppl out of their hard earned money and gear. Phene if you find the time KILL YOURSELF for trying to screw ppl over. Holla if you want to you the whole private convo I will send it over to you. Need to have this guy banned asap. Use caution when doing any business online. If it seems to good to be true it usually is. Always try to get the person on the phone and talk cause scammers never want to talk on the phone.

haha nice

Know what's funny? this guy has everything for sale you could ever want.. i just posted that i want a fantom xr and he PMed me soon after saying this:

phene said:
i got a fantom xr rack module ill sell mine for 440 dats including shipping...i use to use it with my mpc all da time but i used all da sounds just about lol....hit me up..i got paypal

He doesn't use ebay because he can scam you easily that way. There is no buyer protection for transactions that do not go through ebay.

EVERY one of his 5 pathetic posts have been trying to sell something and he was already exposed. If this site is truly moderated, can we PLEASE get someone to get off their ass and ban this fuck please?

hahah he was gonna sell me a mac book for 450 too...

i asked him for the specs...and he typed it all out in caps? I THINK NOT!

2.4 GHZ INTEL CORE 2 DUO PROCESSOR

OEM BATTERY

15" MATTE LCD 1440 X 900 RESOLUTION

4GB RAM

500GB HARD DRIVE

256MB VRAM

NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600M GT GRAPHICS CARD

BUILT-IN AIRPORT EXTREME WI-FI CARD

BUILT-IN ISIGHT

BLUETOOTH

DVD-RW SUPERDRIVE - BURNS DVD'S (DUAL LAYER SUPPORTED) AND BURNS CD'S!

SNOW LEOPARD OS X 10.6

ILIFE '09

OPEN OFFICE (COMPATIBLE WITH ALL OFFICE APPLICATIONS)

APPLE MAGSAFE 85W POWER ADAPTER (CHARGER)

APPLE EXTENSION CORD
SILICONE KEYBOARD COVER

NEW CLEANING CLOTH

ORIGINAL DVD'S

ORIGINAL MANUALS

SNOW LEOPARD BACKUP DVD

ORIGINAL BOX

LOL?

who includes that the laptop comes with "APPLE EXTENSION CORD
SILICONE KEYBOARD COVER"

hahah he was gonna sell me a mac book for 450 too...

i asked him for the specs...and he typed it all out in caps? I THINK NOT!

2.4 GHZ INTEL CORE 2 DUO PROCESSOR

OEM BATTERY

15" MATTE LCD 1440 X 900 RESOLUTION

4GB RAM

500GB HARD DRIVE

256MB VRAM

NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600M GT GRAPHICS CARD

BUILT-IN AIRPORT EXTREME WI-FI CARD

BUILT-IN ISIGHT

BLUETOOTH

DVD-RW SUPERDRIVE - BURNS DVD'S (DUAL LAYER SUPPORTED) AND BURNS CD'S!

SNOW LEOPARD OS X 10.6

ILIFE '09

OPEN OFFICE (COMPATIBLE WITH ALL OFFICE APPLICATIONS)

APPLE MAGSAFE 85W POWER ADAPTER (CHARGER)

APPLE EXTENSION CORD
SILICONE KEYBOARD COVER

NEW CLEANING CLOTH

ORIGINAL DVD'S

ORIGINAL MANUALS

SNOW LEOPARD BACKUP DVD

ORIGINAL BOX

LOL?

who includes that the laptop comes with "APPLE EXTENSION CORD
SILICONE KEYBOARD COVER"

LMAO what an idiot

Back