yamaha mm6!! for sale !

K

King K

selling my mm6 $625.. i'd prefer northamerican customers to make shipping easier.. comes in box cords included like the mono and stereo chords usb cords plug in adapter etc. yea holla!!

LOL, the MM6 can be bought brand spanking new for that price without even talking the salesman down. I don't think anyone with ANY knowledge of it is going to pay your price.

first off.. young J boy ur a fag ... im canadian i forgot about the prices in america but in canada it cost 699 + tx.. thas what i paid brand new didnt even send in the rebate.. but i see on the internet it is pretty cheap so i'll sell it for say.. $475?

Man, I just got one. I like it. It's ok for the price. I thought getting the roland fantom, but I settled for the yamaha mm6.

King K said:
first off.. young J boy ur a fag ... im canadian i forgot about the prices in america but in canada it cost 699 + tx.. thas what i paid brand new didnt even send in the rebate.. but i see on the internet it is pretty cheap so i'll sell it for say.. $475?
Whatever playa:p You are the fag for advertising a keyboard on an american forum and then saying oh i forgot that it costs less than that american. Look everyone, i am from canada and i am a fukking retard:p

Last edited:
youngjboy said:
Whatever playa:p You are the fag for advertising a keyboard on an american forum and then saying oh i forgot that it costs less than that american. Look everyone, i am from canada and i am a fukking retard:p
hahaha ur funny... american forum or not bet theres nuff canadians on this site. i dont see nuttin wrong wit forgetten the exchange rate.. cuz im not from america i work wit canadian prices so dummy up u ****in doosh my price is firm so all ya'll that aint tryna buy it can suck a dick especially ya'll that spend half ur ****in day sittin on futureproducers waitin for someone u can talk shyt to ... 475! keyboards 2 months old never really used take it or leave it

chicitybeats said:
Would you do a payment plan?
yea how bout.. 1 monthly payment of $475 for 1 month no money down haha.. sry i want the cash in a lump sum

well if u read .. im obviously not doing a payment plan but 450 for tha board final offer!!!! getchur mm6 today!!!!!!!!!!!

ill let mine go 350 plus shipping...last buyer never came trew on hsi end!..

Back