(WTB) Roland MV8000 with VGA and 8 outs

Memphlow

I am looking to purchase a MV8000 in good condition with the vga card and 8 outs. If you have one for sale get in contact with me. Thanks

I've got an MV8800, Roland Fantom X6, studio speakers, mic and more for sale. Will give all to you for a good price. I've been a member since 2007. Nice setup if you're interestd. I can provide pictures and free shipping. E-Mail me at Treeserviceunltd@aol.com

I've got an MV8800, Roland Fantom X6, studio speakers, mic and more for sale. Will give all to you for a good price. I've been a member since 2007. Nice setup if you're interestd. I can provide pictures and free shipping. E-Mail me at Treeserviceunltd@aol.com

Wow this thread is old, but it just so happens that I am in the market for a fantom X6. I have the rack but prefer to get the keys again. Give me a reasonable price and be willing to post it on EBay (Must have good feedback. I have 100% Positive Feedback) with a Buy It Now price, and have the ability to accept payments through Paypal and you may have a deal. Let me know what you decide.

The price would be $1000. If interested i will put on ebay. It's in new condition, barely used. I could email pictures if you like.

Back