What price should I be asking for this package?

DaGSpotSoldier

11B US Army
I am going to be selling my pair of Rokit RP5's(original) and Rokit RP10S sub, and all wires needed for connection....2)10ft xlr male to xlr female cables to connect from sub to back of the RP5's...
And 2) 1/4 in TRS cables(to plug into the input on the sub, from the audio soundcard...

They are practically new....not used much....no scratches, and I have all original shipping boxes/foam and manuals.

New price for the Rokit Rp5's, for a pair, is $299...
New for the sub is $399....

I am including all the wires...cant recall price value on all cables, over $40...
Everything...Like new/Excellent condition....
Free shipping....

What is a good asking price?? Without being sarcastic about how you dont like RP5's...
Probably going to put on Ebay....

It depends on the operational and cosmetic condition of the speakers, assuming that everything works great and isn't all scratched up, I'd say just look at eBay completed listings and figure it out from there. If you want to sell something more quickly, don't try to go for top dollar prices... you'd be surprised how much faster and easier you sell stuff if you're willing to take $10-20 less than what it typically goes for. (discount depends on total value of course)

I got a set of RP6's for $225, but I shopped around a lot. I'd say $350 if they're in good condition. The woofer I've seen for like $150 on Craigslist and the monitors usually go for $150-200.

Thanks for the Ideas....
I was checking alot of the ebay prices....

Thats if I decide to sell....
I am upgrading.....but I might keep this system, in addition....just for additional referencing....

Back