[WANTED] Any vinyl

Anybody that wants to get rid of vinyl, get at me. If you wanna sell it, or if u wanna give it away for free I can pay for shipping.

jmk9992 said:
Anybody that wants to get rid of vinyl, get at me. If you wanna sell it, or if u wanna give it away for free I can pay for shipping.

actually i have about 40 records that i want to get rid of. Hit me up on aim: hiphopplaya628

i am about to post up about 1,500 lp's from the 60's to early 80's. A touch of everything from 10 years of diggin. I have the ms excel typed up with album name, artist, rpm and price ( i have not got around to price yet so theres my delay ) but if your serious hang on about a week and check back.

FullSpectrum said:
i am about to post up about 1,500 lp's from the 60's to early 80's. A touch of everything from 10 years of diggin. I have the ms excel typed up with album name, artist, rpm and price ( i have not got around to price yet so theres my delay ) but if your serious hang on about a week and check back.
no dizzy...its good i dont get paid till a week from monday..but ill check it out....why you gettin rid of your collection?

its about a 3rd of my collection and i do not make beats or dj anymore so i need the room. i just do not have time to crate dig and such anymore as i run a full time studio now and am finishing up my b.a in recording arts. i included the excell doc. i have done its maybe 10% of what i have so thats why i said give me a week.

would also consider trades as i am currently looking for a few things. emu-roms, external hd ( 200gb + ) midi keyboard/pad controller for my studio b production area anything of general interest.

-Ty

Back