Vestax PMC 08Pro Digital DJ Mixer (Black)

Do you still have it?

I'm in the US. How much in dollars and how much for shipping?

What do you like about the 07? I mean what makes you like it more than the 08?

I have an 07 with a pro-x fader and a 05 pro iii(the one with effects loop), but I wanted to try the 08, there are not a lot of hardcore scratchers around here though.

Last edited:
Easy,

I posted it up on ebay for £350 - which works out to around $386... I haven't got a clue about postage though. I'll have to find out if you are serious.

To be honest, I think it is the clunky feel of the 07 that wins it for me. I had the 08 for a while and got the 07 within the last year. The 08 is good for setting a ridiculously close cut in point, but I dont think that is beneficial, because - If you go play a set at venue that has a different mixer, you are at a loss - as you have been practising on the ultimate mixer, then you go back and you cant do half of the tricks you normally do due to the half centimetre difference in cut-off point.

The functionality is good on the 08, xlr outs, 2x sends (though Ive never used them) and assignable curves control and reverse (input faders too) independant line and transform switches + isolators and more.

whats your favourite out of the 07 and 05?

I like the 07 better. I like the 3 band EQ faders more than the two band EQ knobs on the 05. I don't actually hear a difference in sound quality, it's more the feel of it.

And the 07 has the curve and reverse for the input faders, which i don't use all the time , but every so often i like to do euro scratch.

I use the two together. I got the 05 for the effects loop and I'll be upgrading to an innofader for the 05 when I get around to it.

If you have someone else that wants the mixer I don't expect you to wait for me. It will be a few weeks before I'm ready. I'll check back with you to see if you still have it.

Back