Various gear for sale

SUPERBANANABOMB

Some odds and ends up for sale. Been around here for a while... done deals w/ lots of cats on these forums. Anyway, here's what I've got for sale at the moment:

1. Korg SD-400 analog delay. Vintage bucket brigade delay. The unit itself looks ugly but it works perfectly with no issues. It's really old so it has some scuffs and paint missing... but who really cares about that? They're pretty darn rare and this model has a lot of delay options that you typically don't find on analog delays. Asking $125.

2. Morley Emerald Echo. This is another analog delay unit. It's in practically mint condition (the metallic green sparkle finish is sexy) and works perfectly. The only reason why I'm getting rid of these delays is because I have one that does everything I need and I wanna get some money up for a MPC 4000. No longer made! Asking $75.

3. Casio Rapman. Works perfect, in great shape. I only bought this to sample, and now that I've sampled it, it needs to go. It has some interesting patterns and tones, plus a really fun voice changer that practically makes it worth buying just for that feature. However, I want a MPC 4000 badly. $40

4. Korg EA-1 virtual analog synthesizer / groovebox. Works perfectly but it does have some minor scuffs/scratches from normal use. Sounds great, but I have other gear that covers my needs. Electribes are super fun to jam with no matter what style of music you produce. Asking $125?

5. (possible sale) MPC 1000. This is a blue/red model but there's no issues whatsoever with the pads. It is missing like 3 buttons but they are for features I basically never use. The button sensors themselves are not broken and work just fine. I've thought about buying replacement buttons from MPCstuff.com but honestly I don't give a shit... It's not a big deal for me. This unit has maxed memory and JJOS 4.99, which is a paid version. You could pay a little bit more and upgrade it to OS2XL if you wanted. It works perfectly and it has been a true workhorse for me for a while now. However, as I've mentioned before I am dying to get a 4000 mainly due to the extra MIDI outs and superior timing. I make really complex techno so the MPC 1000 kinda chokes up on me if spitting a lot of MIDI data at it at once. Make an offer?

Willing to trade all of it for a maxed out MPC 4000...

Located in Missouri, USA... American deals only! Sorry, don't feel like messing with foreign sales right now.

Back