up for GRABS: MPC1K, like new, free shipping

Han$

up for GRABS: MPC1K, like new, free shipping **UPDATED with pics

bought one of these with the intention of learning to sample on it, but ended up getting really into composition again and completely left sampling behind. so im looking to get this off in order to buy logic studio, and a mic.

-hardly used at all
-128MB memory
-stock akai OS
-manual included
-original box included**-sorry but turns out i threw it out
-free shipping

im looking at around 700$ USD. but willing to take whatever offers you might have

get at me here: producedbyhans@gmail.com

or just PM me and we can discuss:cheers:
edit: pictures coming tomorrow night for those that were wondering

Last edited:
Pictures of the AC power cord, Quickstart and Operation Manuals, 128 MB memory card upgrade, and proof that I didn't just grab some pics of google. Made sure to include a shot of the system in action as well, to prove it works.

Also included a picture of the screen because it may appear to be scratched but its actually just marks on the TAPE. very important, is that i still haven't unpeeled the tape from the screen yet so if you decide to do so you'll have a pristine flawless new screen underneath.

Note: Turns out I threw out the original box at some point, really sorry about that one, will ship to you in a secure safe package though.

get at me: producedbyhans@gmail.com

would you be willing to accept a trade? i have a mic that i don't use almost at all anymore. i'd be willing to give you a popfilter, the cords, shock mount, stand and the original casing for the mic. (nice case btw) lol. also, i have an mpd 18 that i've been using temporarily until i could get my hands on an mpc.

forgot to mention that the mic is in excellent condition. no scratches, no dents, nothing. she's practically brand new.

Back