Trading MPC 2000xl for MPD 24, 26, or 32 plus cash

FalltoErebus

I have a MPC 2000xl with 18mb ram, no 8 out expansion it's in great condition, but I would like to use something that takes up a little bit less space.

I would like an MPD 32 plus some cash, but a MPD 24, or 26 is fine as well. If you have any of those PM me, and we'll work something out.

It's also up for sale if you would like to buy it.

Last edited:
How much do you want for the MPC
Pm sent.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Bump, I'll have to put it on Ebay, if no one's interested.

---------- Post added 10-02-2012 at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-30-2012 at 07:21 AM ----------

Ok I'm no longer trading. I'm buying something else with the money instead. If you're interested in buying the 2000xl message me for the ebay link.

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested, I have an mpd26 in mint condition. Bought it, tried it out and decided that I didn't like it. still have the box, and packaging. Super interested so send me a message! Willing to throw cash on top.

Hey I'm interested, I have an mpd26 in mint condition. Bought it, tried it out and decided that I didn't like it. still have the box, and packaging. Super interested so send me a message! Willing to throw cash on top.
Sorry but I just realized how cheap Maschines are, so I'm just going to sell the Mpc, and buy one instead.

Back