Stock MPC 200XL for sale or trade

another1

Another1 is waiting....
Make me an offer I can't refuse. Has a few blemishes. I was going to keep it and geek out on it maybe mod it to the max and custom paint it.I decided to wait for mpc studio. 2012-07-23_20-02-21_999.jpg

Last edited:
I will trade for a mpd 32, or. Good usb audio interface tht works with windows 7. Or anything else. I for got to mention it has a dent on the top right corner which caused the case to shift just a millimeter or two. But every function works works perfectly. I will upload a video with more detail.

OK, since nobody has made an offer I will sweeten the deal. I am in need of cash to pay bills so I have no choice but to start selling my gear. I would really like to sell it all together so it will all go to the first person that wants it as I need the money ASAP. So here are some pictures of the package I am trying to sell asking $650 and you pay shipping as I cannot afford to ship all of this. I will also have this up on craigslist so if you want this package you better act on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 332
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 150
Comes with behringer B2031A truth Active studio monitors with custom stands and Auralex pads for sound isolation and a Stanton ttusb/digital turntable $650 plus you pay shipping we can do paypal

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 160
No offense intended, but as a mod I have to give warning to everyone to protect yourself while making purchases from others on the net. Not saying you're not legit, just something that has gotten people cheated out of money on this site in the past, so a warning is just precautionary.

I fully understand what your saying but this is 100 % legit and I will do anything I can in order to prove the legitimacy of this deal. I am seriously in need of money and that is the only reason I posted on here. If anyone has any suggestions in order to prove that this is not a scam and in fact is a great deal let me know and I will be glad to do it.

Don't sell it! You'll regret it. I did. Seriously, i've been working, exclusively on the computer since 2007 when i sold my MPC2000XL. Still, i wish i had it for those rare moments when nothing else will do. I'm waiting for the iPad MPCFly software in hopes that it will be a satisfying replacement. I honestly doubt that it will be (if it ever gets released). Sell something else. Hang onto your MPC. You'll be glad you did.

Back