Several Pieces of Gear For Sale

Mannas

I have three things I am selling:

Ensoniq ASR-X Pro
Alesis MultiMix 16USB mixer
Evolution MK-249C MIDI keyboard

If anyone is interested let me know. I can post pics as well if needed.

I would really like to get a Roland MV if anyone is interested in some sort of trade.

how much for the asr x pro my dude

$300. It works flawlessly and has 64 megs of RAM.

Here are pics of everything:

ASR-XPro.jpg

ASR-XProScreen.jpg

Keyboard.jpg

Keyboard2.jpg

Mixer.jpg

Mixer2.jpg

The AUX A knob on channel 4 of the mixer is broken off but I'm sure can be replaced. It can still be turned by hand if needed. I never used it.

ok i just checked on m-audio website.. it does support 64bit vista

how much are you selling it for and how much would you sell the asr-x and the keyboard together??

got FAFSA money coming in.. if you can get me both under 400 ima say bye bye to an mpc.. i like the sound coming out of the asr..

Last edited:
I'll do both for $400 shipped if that works for you. Do you have Paypal?

Yeah, the ASR-X is a beast. A lot of people sleep on it. I just got a good deal on an ASR-10 and couldn't pass it up.

Last edited:
i do have paypal but wonder if your account can take Credit or debit card.. because i have no money in there right now and i think it'd take a couple of days to transfer..

email me @ beatsrus@gmail.com and shoot me the info and anything i need to know about the gear...

How many outputs does an ASR-X Pro have? I used to have an ASR-X back in high school. And yeah, people do sleep on those. The sequencer isn't as good as the MPC but the filters!!!! Jesus you can really mangle some samples (in a good way) on an ASR-X!

Anyway, about your mixer... any noisy pots? Blown channels? Any issues other than the knob?

I am seriously considering getting this but the only reason why I am hesitating is because I have a bid up on ebay for a 14 channel Soundcraft USB mixer and I'd honestly rather have that, but if that falls through I'll be buying this. There's only like 2 days left on the auction so I will let you know asap. I've been without an audio interface for a little while now and it's driving me nuts.

How many outputs does an ASR-X Pro have? I used to have an ASR-X back in high school. And yeah, people do sleep on those. The sequencer isn't as good as the MPC but the filters!!!! Jesus you can really mangle some samples (in a good way) on an ASR-X!

Anyway, about your mixer... any noisy pots? Blown channels? Any issues other than the knob?

I am seriously considering getting this but the only reason why I am hesitating is because I have a bid up on ebay for a 14 channel Soundcraft USB mixer and I'd honestly rather have that, but if that falls through I'll be buying this. There's only like 2 days left on the auction so I will let you know asap. I've been without an audio interface for a little while now and it's driving me nuts.

The ASR-X Pro only has the main outs. I was going to get the 8 out board but found the ASR-10 and didn't want to put any more money into the X. I just checked on Ebay and there is an 8 output board on there going for $180 with no bids if it's something you might be interested in.

The mixer is totally fine. Only issue I've had is with the knob which can be used but you just have to reach and get between the two beside it. It's served me well.

I definitely understand on the Soundcraft. I would definitely prefer that one, not that there is anything wrong with it just that I really like Soundcraft equipment.

Take your time. I'm in no rush.

Last edited:
Back